Sunday, May 23, 2010

Motivation...

You know how sometimes people lose their focus when things change in their lives? I guess I am going through that stage now...

Initially, I thought things will go back to normal once I am back from Seoul.. start looking at the various options I have, determine the next step in my career and see if it helps in reaching my ultimate goal and of cos, self reflection on the mistakes I have made during the last event and hopefully never ever to make the same mistakes again... that's how people learn....

I do have options in front of me now.. in fact too many which I am thankful for! of course, there are also things which distract me as well.. things such as restarting my own company, learning korean, going back to korea again and some other relationships issues...

Just over dinner the other day with Bev, I was frustrated due to the fact that my laptop had died on me and instead of offering solutions or help, friends were... let's just say, not helping... it got me frustrated as I depended a lot on my laptop... while I used it to catch up on all my korean dramas, variety shows, my laptop also helped me to look for things such as jobs, keep me in touch with the bunch of people whom I need, research on other people's events, companies etc and tonnes of other things... honestly, i was plain irritated when i met Bev the other day... oh, not including the fact that the weather was freaking hot one min and rainy the other min... so I met Bev for dinner and she brought up the idea of going to Seoul again.. I knew she wanted to go very much and so did I... so within an hour or two, we decided on the date, the flight and checked our accomodation and yes, we were going...

The next thing I had to settle was the money I needed to use over in Korea... so a frantic search for temporary jobs which lasted 1-2 weeks or even some days was what I did the whole of saturday night...

But honestly, I do have a list of things I need to accomplish before I leave for Seoul again.. but the motivation do not even seem to be there anymore... like what my gf told me last night: " You need to be focused in order to achieve all that you want." I've been quite slack these few weeks... I wanna be focused again and be motivated again.... I want to feel accomplished... Small things matter but big things matter even more...

From today onwards, I shall be disciplined and carry on moving towards my goal!

No comments: