Monday, May 17, 2010

You & me...

You know something? The destiny between you and me started 2 yrs ago, during that briefing session... I was among the many of the volunteers who attended the session and you probably do not even remember me... it was probably easier for me to spot you though... You appeared with no smile, armed with that notebook of yours and looking really stern... something just told me that this guy is something different from the rest...

Fast forward to almost 8 mths ago where my ex boss hired me into the company, the money was no good, no benefits but to be near you and to get to know you better made the deal sweeter almost instantly.... but your not smiley face greeted me when I first came onboard... bah... but coincidentally, it was your birthday when I first joined... and just one yr and a week ahead of mine... hahah.. 2 virgos... such coincidence...

As the days moved on, you showed me that you were somebody who thought using your brain and you opened up my eyes to a lot more things that I have never experienced before.. it was also through you that my thinking process got a bit more thorough... as a manager, you sat down with me to go through the whole nonsense thingy despite your busy schedule... when everyone was attacking me when I was not around, you saw things in perspective.. thank you for that...

Our driving trips home together made us a whole lot more closer... thanks to you, i saved a bit on cab fare and it does help that the car you drove was a cool looking rav4.... somehow, you felt comfortable enough to share your relationship woes with me... driving trips became coffee sessions and with you sharing more... hopefully you can let the past go and move onto other stuff in your life... you shared your dreams and aspirations with me... you gave me the courage to take the huge leap in life... whether it works out or not, that's something in the future... for now, i'm just thankful for you in my life. somebody to share my dreams with, somebody to push me along...

thank you shaun...

2 comments:

Pam said...

Very nice & encouraging :).

I like your green set up very much!

Meow said...

Hey Pam, thanks! Havent heard much from you, hope everything's ok!