Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I wanna...

Go on a trip alone...

to visit friends, to seek new experiences or basically to chill out on my own...

I missed my India trip where I had gone there with an open mind, alone, only friends who stays there to bring me around.. oh yes, not forgetting the wonderful drinking session...

so away with the travel mates and all other things that come with it.. Different iternary, different agendas etc.. I wanna just go on my own, do my own stuff, be on my own pace...

I thought of where i wanted to go.. I thought of going to india again to enjoy other sights and to catch up with some friends.. Also, i thought of korea again, probably busan to see a whole different set of experiences.. I thought of even flying further to canada to visit pam and to see the northern lights. So many places i wanna go and see.. With or without a partner...

Of course, i tot of the type of risks that comes with it.. I have also heard of horror stories of solo female travellers being robbed, raped and left to die..but there are times i choose to put it away in some black hole in my mind..

Shall start planning for my first solo trip.. Get myself lost in an unfamiliar city..

1 comment:

Pam said...

You so should come visit! It's summer - so you won't freeze your butt off! (And then I could finally decide on what to do for holidays & when!)