Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wish you were there...

Was at Malaysia for a 2 day 1 night farmstay... it was a nice experience to spend time with animals and nature.to get away from my busy work schedule.. we saw goat herding, shepherd dogs, beautiful fields, blue skies and so much more... in the night, with no entertainment and no city lights, four of us took our own chairs from the balcony and sat on the dusty road where we saw numerous stars and even a couple of fireflies...

It was really a beautiful sight.. fireflies, stars, nice breezy weather.. as I sat out there with Ray alone, I wished you were the one seated there to share that beautiful moment with me. As we started on the road trip, it reminded me of the one we had and I wished you were next to me in the driver seat...

I cant seem to shake off that feeling even as I came back.. so I only wish I could blog abt it and i would be able to share that beautiful moments... maybe i cant even tell anybody about it... because everyone thinks I have left everything behind me... even i thought so... but thru this trip, i realised there were moments where i wished only you were there with me and not anybody else....

No comments: