Monday, April 20, 2015

In retrospect...

This blog has always been at the back of my mind all these years.. I have not had the discipline to sit down and type something since I started this job 5 years ago... looking back at the older posts, it has brought back fond memories and things that I had totally forgotten...

On hindsight, a lot has happened since 2011... and I had done most of the things that I had set out to do in 2011... I had done my own solo travel.. started the journey alone, met up with friends there and ended the journey alone... been to Boracay, Shanghai, Hongkong alone.. with friends, I had gone to Cambodia, Busan, Jeju... this year, I am planning to head to Beijing as well. Havent had anything planned for the end of the year but still hoped to go see the northern lights...

Workwise, I had finally threw in my resignation letter and moving to another job.. not sure how this job will work out but let's just see how it goes.. At work, I had move from operations to doing corporate collaterals, events etc.. the last 2 years had not been a happy stint as I juggled with the heavier portfolio and the newly rolled out IT system. So I guess I am glad it is finally coming to an end.

In my last few posts in 2011, a lot had been mentioned about him... he tried to come back into my life again and once again, I welcomed him with open arms, forgetting the pain that he had inflicted on me the last 2 rounds... only to realise that he is getting married back home and maybe I was the last fling that he needed... so that was the last straw... out he goes from my life entirely and he probably has many kids now... good riddance...

A lot of things have changed and some for the better and others for the worse.. but that is life.. another new chapter is starting soon and hopefully it will be as exciting as the past few years...


1 comment:

Yuyan said...

Hey, I am your reader and follower. In case you don't know! Keep in touch! Love, me!